2021 COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR ARTS DUNE TOURS
Due to the recent uptick in Covid-19 cases and much publicity it brought Provincetown, Art’s Dune Tours wants everyone to know that we are still running with some of the same safety protocols as last year to assure our customers and staff are enjoying the safest possible touring experience.
The continuing protocols are as follows:
- Plexiglass installed between the driver seats and passenger seats
- Windows are open during the tour. On rainy days, they will be cracked as much as possible.
- Masks are required while seated in the vehicles. This is a Cape Cod National Seashore mandate for commercial vehicles within the park boundaries.
- All staff are fully vaccinated.
- All vehicles will be wiped down on commonly handled areas within the vehicles and outside door handles with a CDC approved sanitizing solution.
- All tours are sold to private groups that are family or friends traveling together. We are NOT putting strangers in the same trucks.
- Per Provincetown town ordinance, masks must be worn inside our office.
Please understand we are trying to do the best we can to provide you with an enjoyable and safe touring experience and will greatly appreciate your understanding our guidelines.
Thank you so much!
Rob Costa & Robert Papa
Art’s Dune Tours, est. 1946