Daily Dune Tour
Travel over sand dunes that roll like waves to the horizon.
Book online and save $2.00 per adult.
Roll through the Peaked Hill Bars Historic District Sand Dunes, catching sight of Pilgrim Lake nestled among the dunes and the famed artists’ dune shacks.*
All the while, our knowledgeable tour guides will share the history and ecology of these beautiful and unique dunes that have inspired so many fine artists and writers. This 1-hour tour is perfect for all ages!
- Comfortable seats in an SUV that holds up to 7 guests
- A photo stop where you can capture images of dunes rising and falling like waves toward the ocean
- Adults: $32
- Child: $20 for 6 – 11 year olds or if you a child under 6 uses a car seat
- Under 6: Free if they sit on an adult’s lap; Child rate applies if you would like to use one of our child’s car seats.
Book a Tour
- Save $2.00 per person on the regular rate by booking your tickets online!
- Call 508-487-1950 or 800-894-1951
*At certain times of the season, beach access may be restricted due to nesting shorebirds or erosion.
April 15 – November 15
- Daily: 10 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 2:30 pm & 4 pm. (In Fall, afternoon times may change slightly.)
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Boarding is at 4 Standish St
What to Bring
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Wind breaker or rain coat depending on the weather
FAQs (See all)
Will the tours still run if its raining? Our daily 1-hour tour goes out rain or shine. Our vehicles are covered, so the weather does not affect the tour. In fact, it’s a great way to spend and hour in the rain. Can I reserve a private tour? Yes, a private daily or sunset tour can be arranged. The price would be determined on a car of 6. So if you reserve 2 spots, you would also be responsible for the remaining 4 too. Are pets allowed on the tour? Unfortunately pets are not allowed on our tour, due to the small space in the vehicle and other customers’ allergies.