Daily Dune Tour
Travel over sand dunes that roll like waves to the horizon.
Book online and save $2.00 per adult.
Roll through the Peaked Hill Bars Historic District Sand Dunes, catching sight of Pilgrim Lake nestled among the dunes and the famed artists’ dune shacks.*
All the while, our knowledgeable tour guides will share the history and ecology of these beautiful and unique dunes that have inspired so many fine artists and writers. This 1-hour tour is perfect for all ages!
- Comfortable seats in an SUV that holds up to 7 guests
- A photo stop where you can capture images of dunes rising and falling like waves toward the ocean
- Adults: $32
- Child: $20 for 6 – 11 year olds
- Under 6: Free if they sit on an adult’s lap.
- NEW NATIONAL PARK FEE – EFFECTIVE JULY 2019
The National Park Service is charging all visitors a 3 percent usage and maintenance fee for all activities enjoyed in our National Parks. The fee collected will be used for infrastructure within the Cape Cod National Seashore.
The fee will be collected by Art’s Dune Tours from each visitor’s ticket sales and paid by Art’s Dune Tours to the National Park Service.
When you check out and pay for your tour, it will include a new 3% Fee that the National Park Service is charging all visitors.
Book a Tour
- Save $2.00 per person on the regular rate by booking your tickets online!
- Call 508-487-1950 or 800-894-1951
*At certain times of the season, beach access may be restricted due to nesting shorebirds or erosion.
April 15 – November 15
- Daily: 10 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 2:30 pm & 4 pm. (In Fall, afternoon times may change slightly.)
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Boarding is at 4 Standish St
What to Bring
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Wind breaker or rain coat depending on the weather
FAQs (See all)
Will the tours still run if its raining? Our daily 1-hour tour goes out rain or shine. Our vehicles are covered, so the weather does not affect the tour. In fact, it’s a great way to spend and hour in the rain. Can I reserve a private tour? Yes, a private daily or sunset tour can be arranged. The price would be determined on a car of 6. So if you reserve 2 spots, you would also be responsible for the remaining 4 too. Are pets allowed on the tour? Unfortunately pets are not allowed on our tour, due to the small space in the vehicle and other customers’ allergies.